Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cakes & Cupcakes

Some from pre-Raya and Raya orders.

4" Red Velvet Cake from Farah. She lived next to our neighbourhood in JB so it was nice knowing someone from hometown :) Well Farah, I know you're supposed to giving birth this month. Hopefully everything went well :)

Mini Ladybirds.

Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting from one of my student, Tiara.


My schoolmate, Haliza ordered a Red Velvet Cake with cream cheese frosting, also as a pre-tester for her engagement cake (which I did! Will upload a bit later).



And a repeat order by Syima, a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting :)

My mom couldn't stand still seeing this cake. She kept bugging me to put something on the centre as it looked too simple for her. But I do love a simple cake :( I won anyway hahahaha!


And lastly, for Shikin. She wanted a red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I love this design so much! Had fun playing with the nozzle and love how the petals turns out.


Thank you guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cupcakes. And I am looking fwd to try your cakes. Anyway, kalau aku kat subang, mcmana nak order dgn kau?

Kookies said...

Aku dah pindah Subang babe :( Kalau tak memang aku bake either in Seri Kembangan or JB tapi dah sambung master kat sabah plak. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

so lovely and colorful. simple yet beautiful.

where did u learn to bake and decorate?

are you still in jb and do you conduct lessons for baking and decorating?

Regards
ernida

Kookies said...

Thank you so much dear for the compliment :)

I learned mostly by myself. From the baking until the decoration part. I must be lucky! Hehehe

I only attended one cupcakes decorating class by http://adorablecupcakes.blogspot.com/ but I had basic decorating skills when I first came in. So its just to learn more about the technique and whether what I did all this while betul ke tak.

Sadly, I am no longer in JB :( I just moved to Sabah to further my study and InsyaAllah will live here too. Hehe. But, all my baking utensils are in JB, and I do going back to JB once in a while :)

But I am far from conducting a class right now. Hahaha. Belum berkebolehan lagi!

Anonymous said...

Oic... Alaaa jauhnya kau. Tak boleh nak order selalu macam ni.

Anyway, good luck dear!