Monday, September 19, 2011

Bread Pudding

One day, I realized that I baked too many bread pudding in a couple of months. One, because we always had bread leftovers by the end of the day. I was wondering what happened to us. We used to love bread, but in the end, there was only me and my bread.

I was itching so bad to bake my students. And I was itching very very bad to finish the stale bread.
So there, banana bread pudding.

I used Dole's banana for this one, which had a strong fragrance and taste compared to other types of banana.

There's nothing special about this pudding, at least for me. But some of my students loved it so, try it then you know. Hehe.

Banana Bread Pudding

2 cups milk
4 medium eggs
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 loaf a day old bread, shredded
2 bananas, sliced
  1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celcius and grease your baking dish.
  2. Mix eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla essence until incorporated. Stir in the bread and let it soak for 5 minutes.
  3. Pour into your baking dish, toss the banana slices and bake for an hour.
But my suggestion is, toss the banana into the mixture together with the bread.

And this is bread and butter pudding. Recipe you can google kot? Hahahaha. Nothing special also. I still prefer Paula Deen's bread pudding!

Actually, I have one more bread pudding but I couldn't find the picture (or maybe I forgot to snap cis).

No comments: