Baked White Chocolate CheesecakeAdapted from Homesweethome150 gm digestive biscuit/crushed80gm butter/melted180gm white chocolate500gm cream cheese (at room temperature)300gm sour cream (I don't have this)3/4 cup caster sugar1tsp vanilla essence3 eggsChocolate ganache/whipping cream
- Heat the oven at 160 Degrees Celcius. Prepare your baking pan.
- Grate coarsely 3/4 of your white chocolate (leave some for hiasan)
- Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press evenly on your baking pan and chill for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence until well incorporated. Then add eggs, one at a time.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the biscuit pastry and mix in the grated white chocolate. Stir gently with a fork.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- When it is done, turn off the oven and open the door a bit but do not take your cake out. Let it be in the oven for the next 2-3 hours.
- Chill the cake in the fridge for 4 hours.
- (Since I ran out of whipping cream) Pour chocolate ganache on top of the cake. Sprinkle the leftover white chocolate. Ready to be serve when it has cool completely.
Strawberry-Raspberries Cheesecake SliceAdapted from My Kitchen Snippets3/4 cup crushed digestive biscuit6 tbsp melted butter250gm cream cheese1/2 cup sugar1 tbsp flour1 egg3 tbsp strawberry jamFresh raspberries for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Grease and line a 6"x6" square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix crumbs and butter together and press firmly on the bottom of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour in a bowl on medium speed until well blended. Add egg at low speed. Mix well. Pour over crust.
- Drop the strawberry jam on different sites on the batter. Use a knife and make a marble effect on it.
- Bake for 40 mins or until it is done. Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Arrange raspberries on top of the cake.