Thursday, November 4, 2010

Order is on!

One of the so many reason I was busy during my long silence here was: I was busy baking for others. The first time I started baking, it was for myself. Just to fulfill my temptations. Then I baked for the families. Then my friends. Then people started to order my cakes/cupcakes.

So there, I finally taking order for the cakes. Or cupcakes.

I am not that pro when it comes to decorating/frosting. So at the moment, I will only offer design from my previous collection. If you do wish to order anything, please make sure it is based on the designs provided.

You can choose from any flavour available: vanilla / chocolate / coconut

The size of the solo cup is fixed: 2 oz. But do ask me if you need a bigger one. I will try to quote a new price for you.

I do not offer delivery, but we can plan something maybe I will be somewhere around your place at that time.

And no, I DO NOT do fondant.
This one comes with 4 cupcakes toppers at the grassy cuppies. Lupa nak letak.




Email me at kookies.order[at]gmail.com

I would be more than happy to hear anything from you!

No comments: