Monday, February 20, 2012

So long?

I know it has been a while (and why do I have to say that in each of my post lately? Hahaha). Finally am back in KK, but to no avail, my immune system got low so flu and mild fever are attacking me now.

Was busy with nephew's birthday party which I was the self-appointed baker of the day hah! Then my engagement *blushing* so yes, the boyfriend is no longer the boyfriend! I did some desserts for the engagement, not that much though and people were complaining it weren't enough but what else can I do since I DIYed almost everything for that day?

But Alhamdulillah, God is fair. Got some orders coming in :)

Azanurfaezan, my schoolmate requested for 100 oreo Rosies cupcakes with buttercream, and 3 rainbow cakes.



Kak Syirot, my sister's friend ordered moist choc cupcakes with buttercream for her twin cousins. She didn't request any design :| so this was the best I could come up with. Hopefully she was pleased with this design.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaleen,

Congrats on your engagement. Nice, lovely cakes and cupcakes. You are talented. I love looking at your designs, simple yet elegant.

Noticed the cookie jars as well. They look lovely too. May I know where you purchased them from and how much they cost?

Sally

Kookies said...

Hi Sally! Thank you I'm flattered hehe.

The jars were bought by my sister in law from SSF. Around RM33 maybe?

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaleen,

Thanks for the reply. 33RM is a bit too expensive :) Can be for own use, definitely not for giving away cookies in tub for people.

Hope you have a good weekend and hope the cats are doing well too.

Regards,
Sally

Kookies said...

Haha Sally!

You wouldn't want giving it out to people in a big jar like that! I mean, it is super big! Hehe. You can check out Quality Pack for mason jars : http://qp.com.my/

Good luck! :D