Friday, July 15, 2011

Nutella Chocolate Bread Pudding

Browsing through my baking pictures folder (yes I do have a folder for all my baking activities), I just realized that I have tons of photos to update. I mean although I don't have that much time nowadays to blog, it didn't stop me from baking something just to stop the craving.

Like this bread pudding.

I was alone. My brother was away to somewhere I don't remember. I had this full stack of plain bread and two jars of Nuttella. Accidentally bought the second jar when I thought the first was empty.

And so I started layering each layer of the breads with nuttella.


30 minutes later, I get a simple yet delectable on the go dessert. Oh so Nigella Lawson! Hehe.

Nutella Chocolate Bread Pudding
Adapted from Ovenhaven
8 slices of day old bread
1 egg
1 cup chocolate milk
2 tsp sugar
Nutella
  1. Prehat oven to 170 degrees celcius. Spread Nutella over the breads, rolled it over and cut it into four rolls. Place it on the casserole dish.
  2. In a bowl, whisk egg, chocolate milk and sugar. Pour the mixture into the rolls and leave aside for a few minutes.
  3. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Best serve warm.
ps: I doubled the amount of bread because I don't like a soggy bread pudding ;)

No comments: