Thursday, June 23, 2011

Roses Cake

Sorry for the long silence. I was pretty preoccupied with so much lately; sister's wedding, the resignation, baking orders and so much more!

And this is a red velvet and white cake. It has 3 layers (very heavy and high!); 2 white cake layers and one red velvet layer. I frosted it with cream cheese frosting and buttercream. It was for my students to marked their last day at school somewhere in February or March :p


I was so inspired by the cake from I am Baker that I immediately frosted it rightaway. The buttercream was a bit hard though sebab tu crack2 tak smooth :( I had to frost it less than an hour, that's explained.

And nothing beats me when I saw their faces :)

ps: I did try making her hydrangea cake. *sigh* need to practice more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zanna : babe, lawa giler! hehehe

Kookies said...

eh? tak cantik lah zanna. Kena practice lagi :(