Wednesday, September 15, 2010

*dust off*

Hello there :)

It is time. This blog has been here for so long and finally I can make use of it. After much procrastination, when blogger revealed to me the new design template where you can easily customize everything with some cool graphic, I rolled up my sleeves and decided it is time to get serious with this. I mean, I don't want to spam my own personal blog anymore. Haha.

This blog was first made to help me sorting out all orders for my famous cookies (boleh? haha). But then I'd became lazy and more lazy and more lazy and I left it there, collecting dust.

Anyway, time to time you would surely be reading all of my baking posts from my blog. Those recipes should be somewhere I assumed. You can click whatever labels you want, I have sort it out everything for you. Don't I love you that much already? Hehe. At the moment I don't sell my cakes/cupcakes but you can inquire if you want. I would be more than happy to bake for someone who enjoys it ;)

The cookies sale are ongoing all year around! Buy it for any occasions or if you just feels like eating something to fat urself up, then do drop your order through email. We're going old school here, I don't have any forms or whatever because I don't think my email would get hectic with the orders. I mean, I rarely get order. Ok I don't know what I am trying to say here.

Happy baking :)

No comments: